| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Harcourt in October is hot at 26.25 °C (79.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy. A sizable 245.5mm (9.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Harcourt October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Harcourt:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) NNE
- Enugu, Nigeria - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NNE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 368.2 kms (228.8 miles) ENE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 268.8 kms (167.1 miles) ENE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 422.8 kms (262.8 miles) ENE
- Douala, Cameroon - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 511.6 kms (317.9 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 508.2 kms (315.8 miles) ESE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 515.3 kms (320.2 miles) SE