| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Harcourt in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in July is moist. A substantial 345mm (13.6in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Harcourt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Harcourt:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) NNE
- Enugu, Nigeria - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NNE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 368.2 kms (228.8 miles) ENE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 268.8 kms (167.1 miles) ENE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 422.8 kms (262.8 miles) ENE
- Douala, Cameroon - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 511.6 kms (317.9 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 508.2 kms (315.8 miles) ESE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 515.3 kms (320.2 miles) SE