| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Harcourt in February is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Harcourt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Harcourt:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) NNE
- Enugu, Nigeria - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NNE
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 368.2 kms (228.8 miles) ENE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 268.8 kms (167.1 miles) ENE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 422.8 kms (262.8 miles) ENE
- Douala, Cameroon - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 511.6 kms (317.9 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 508.2 kms (315.8 miles) ESE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 515.3 kms (320.2 miles) SE